We are currently in need of these specific skills and interests (men and women are both welcome to volunteer). Please email wiser(at)rockefeller.edu if you have these interests and want to get involved!
- Breakfast Hosts: we are proud to announce that we received budget approval to expand our successful breakfast program. We will now extend invitations to ALL Friday lecture speakers. This means we need help hosting these speakers. Contact Shruti Naik or fill out this form if you’d like to start hosting or co-hosting speakers. (long-term, low commitment)
- Mentorship Program: people interested in setting up a tiered mentoring platform, similar to timsnyc.org/mentor (long-term, high commitment)
- Website Maintenance (long-term, low commitment)
- Social Media presence (medium-term, low commitment)
- Bloggers send us your thoughts! see our Words to the Wiser blog for details and examples (variable commitment)
- Educational Resources: send us your ideas! see the education tab for examples (short-term, low commitment)
- ‘Binders Full of Women’ Project: assemble lists of female speakers similar to anneslist.net, but specific for a lecture series on campus (short- to medium-term, medium commitment)
- New Ideas: Think something is missing from our list of programs and activities? Tell us! We’re here to serve our members, and much of the ideas on this page are member-run initiatives or ideas.